1. Manage color and model creation for a line of footwear. Responsibilities include trend/market research, utilizing merchandise briefs to create footwear concepts including sketching, rendering and techpacks and seasonal color CADS and creation.
2. Creates SMU’s (Special Make Up) colors, styles, and footwear re-colors
3. Analyzes and evaluates other designs and advises courteously
4. Partners with Footwear Development team on the footwear products
5. Researches color and style trend analysis and communicates to Product Development team via samples, trend boards, etc.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 4+.Footwear design experience or an equivalent combination of technical experience and training.
Proficient with computer design software (i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
Proficient with business computer software (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint; Apple Keynote)
Additional computer design software knowledge a plus (i.e. Solidworks, Alias, Rhino and other design software)Professional presentation skills
Ability to read, analyze and interpret product design briefs
Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other design, development and merchandise staff, employees and the general public
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Minimal travel required, domestic and international (approx. 10-20%)
Willing and able to work additional hours when needed
Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 25lbs, depending on need
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company