Oakley is seeking a Front-End Developer to join the Digital Technology team in Foothill Ranch, CA. This position will involve maintenance and implementation of new features for many customer-facing, ecommerce websites.
The developer will collaborate with Producers, Back-End Web Developers, Designers, and other Front-End Developers to create exceptional web experiences. The ideal candidate is familiar with browser compatibility issues, knowledgeable about the latest front-end web technology trends, and wants to apply those new technologies to enable an immersive experience for the customer.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or business
- Experience using an MVC framework
- Experience with a version control system, such as Git
- Familiarity with front-end optimization techniques
- Basic proficiency with Photoshop
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and identify improvements
- Passion for web development and new technology
- Professional UX experience
- Experience authoring websites for mobile devices
- Experience using HTML5 APIs
- Contributions to open-source or personal projects
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming in languages like Java, C++, PHP, Ruby, or equivalent.
Primary Location: United States-California-Foothill Ranch
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company