Reporting to the Studio Manager, this position will be responsible for creating award winning concept driven design for Nixon under the Art Director’s creative guidance. The Senior Designer must be highly organized, able to work efficiently on multiple projects in a tight deadline oriented environment and follow through with details of all projects from concept to completion. A thorough understanding of graphic design, acute sensitivity to typography, strong understanding of contemporary design trends and adherence to Nixon’s brand ID standards are paramount to success in this position.
- Seasonal Ad Campaign Design and Conception.
- Product and consumer catalog layout and design.
- Point-of-purchase concept and design.
- Packaging design.
- Web concept and design, as needed.
- Conceptual identities with a strong sense of type and visual storytelling.
- Contribute inspiration to the development of seasonal brand and product stories.
- Concept development of product photography for both print and web when needed.
- Minimum 4 years experience, in-house or agency art department
- A portfolio displaying proficient type design skills is a must.
- BA or AA in Graphics Arts, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Ability to take creative direction and adapt to Nixon’s brand standards
- Excellent technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of multimedia platforms and html a plus
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company