You will be responsible for a variety of sales support tasks including trafficking online ads, generating various reports, billing, and trafficking ad production.
You will also be the lead on a number of projects including media kits, audience surveys, and monthly newsletters.
In addition, you will be in charge of general office management functions (supplies, equipment, shipping product, etc.) for a small office.
This is a newly-created position. We’re looking for the right candidate to come in and immediately make a difference.
The job is full-time and based in Irvine, California, near John Wayne Airport. We offer a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, and a 401k program.
How to Apply:
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Enthusiasm for the web and digital media
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong math/quantitative analysis skills
• Comfortable working in a small-business environment
• Must be resourceful, able to work independently, multi-task and follow instructions
• Design production experience
• Design skills for creating ads, sales material, etc.
• Knowledge of BMX, motocross, and/or mountain biking
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Excellent writing skills for corporate blogging and social media
Please submit cover letter, resume, compensation history, and compensation requirementsApply
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company