The Alpinestars Art Director sets protocol, manages creative staff and workflows, timelines, production budgets and resources. This position reports to the Office of the President and holds primary responsibility for the overall management of all creative output of the Alpinestars brand and its various divisions.
• Responsible for managing the art department: sets protocol, manages creative personnel and manages workflows, timelines, production budgets and resources.
• Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout all creative
• Manage calendars, deadlines and ensure creative department has the assets they need
• Act as the gatekeeper for projects flowing in and out of the department
• Responsible for overseeing visual look and tone for all collateral, ads, photos, job requests and general overall concept for respective Alpinestars divisions
• Responsible for art direction for Alpinestars, including: seasonal concept, templates, POP, ads, photo shoots, catalogs, display fixtures, etc.
• Oversee art direction for all event collateral, including: concepts, illustration, tradeshow design, posters, ads, invitations, etc.
• Collaborate with web designer on creative management for all web assets. Help to set direction for templates and art layouts for the web.
• Work directly with Communications to ensure all needs are met.
• Assist in the oversight of equipment and systems used by the department. Recommend software or equipment upgrades as needed to stay efficient and creatively relevant.
• 5-7 years’ graphic design experience in action sports
• Proven record of idea generation, conceptualizing, and visual execution
• Experience managing calendars, deadlines and ensuring the creative department has the assets they need to manage all calendar deadlines
• Strong strategic background in developing campaigns
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Capable of working in fast-paced / energetic environment
• Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines in a steady fashion
Resumes will not be considered without accompanying portfolio.
This is a full-time position with benefits, located in Torrance, CA. We will reply only to those individuals selected for further consideration.
A complete benefits package is available to all full-time employees.
How to Apply:Apply
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company