The Ride Global Design Manager is responsible for the brand look and feel in product graphic design and all universal marketing collateral. The Global Design Manager has creative control of the brand “look”, under the general direction of the Global Marketing Director, and empowered to articulate the brand message using creative graphic design on product and all marketing collateral including, but not limited to, global advertising, catalogs, pop and fixturing, swag, packaging, accessories and websites. The Global Design Manager is the key element in determining the most appropriate way to visually communicate the brand message through creative design and manages additional design staff to create consistent marketing materials and product graphics that clearly convey the brand message and appropriate image to maximize the effectiveness and appeal of the Ride Snowboard brand.
- Works closely with Global Marketing Director, Global Brand Director, Sales management Team, Graphic Design Team, and development group to blend essence of the brand with market trends using color and graphic images to create individually appealing and differentiated products and collateral materials
- Manages graphic design staff.
- Knowledge of product graphic application processes and production requirements.
- Manage product graphic design budget.
- Ability to communicate verbally and through detailed graphic briefs with the product team to communicate graphic direction.
- Manages the graphics and project timeline schedules as directed by development.
- Responsible for assuring that products are available and graphically acceptable for intro photo shoot/ image needs.
- Works closely with Global Brand Director to insure continuity of product and brand message.
- Work closely with web management team to keep web based brand and product information fresh, interesting, and supportive to the overall brand image.
- Leads and participates in marketing and graphic design brainstorming sessions.
- Develops ad concepts.
- Directs web creative development.
- Insures that all Subsidiaries and International Distributors are current in use of logos and images associated with brand.
- Exceptionally versed in current trends relative to customer including music, lifestyle, fashion, action sports, design, and color.
- Creative thinker.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Exceptionally skilled in all applicable design programs.
- Associates degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Five years of industry experience
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Indesign
- Willingness to experiment
- Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional team
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company
- Sense of humor
K2 Sports, Seattle Washignton
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please visit http://erecruit.jarden.com to access all K2 Sports job opportunities posted on the website of our parent company Jarden Corporation.
K2 Sports is an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company