The Sales and Marketing Manager will:
- Manage and develop retail accounts
- Manage and develop an independant sales team
- Manage In-house sales team/customer service training
- Create and market sales programs
- Manage trade shows
- Enhance NRG's presence in the marketplace using email and social media marketing; website development; catalogs; event and athlete promotion; product demos and more...
- Proven ability to manage a team to create and meet sales targets
- Solid track record in marketing and sales.
- Extensive computer skills.
- Self motivated team worker with problem solving skills and an ability to think outside of the box
- Flexible attitude and willingness to accept changes and make improvements
- Formal education in Business and/or marketing would be an asset.
- Compensation depends on qualification and experience of the person hired
- Live in the lifestyle gold mine of Nelson BC, and work with like-minded bike folks
How to Apply:Apply
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company