Skullcandy is seeking a passionate and experienced Account Manager to support our Wireless, Business to Business and Education channel. The Account Manager should be highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic, proven sales experience, excellent relationships skills and vision to growing sales channels. Each sales manager will work closely with Sales leadership, Sales Operations, and Supply Chain teams.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Accurately forecast sell through by model, by retailer to maximize customer availability and optimal weeks of supply.
- Manage all MDF based investments to provide positive ROI. Track all investments and proof of performance.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with buyers, merchandisers and replenishment teams.
- Primary point of contact for all distributors and accounts in the designated channel.
- Liaison on budget, forecasting, costs, etc. for all accounts in geographic region.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Generate and manage new accounts and sales, and maintain client relationships.
- Manage accurate records of all pricing, sales productivity, gross profit, expenses, and activity reports.
- Work with Customer's replenishment teams and internal demand planners to insure accurate forecasting of product needs.
- Develop brand accretive merchandising plans with each retailer that improve sell through.
- Launch new products effectively in channel.
- Work diligently with all customers to execute our MAP policy.
- Attain Sales goals, top line, net and profitability throughout region.
- Provide regular feedback on territory to management team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven sales background in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and B2B channels.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of account management experience with at least 2-4 years of experience in the Consumer Electronics space.
- Professionalism fitting with the unique office culture.
- Willingness to travel extensively and work in a global team of professionals.
- Possess excellent negotiation, organizational and communication skills.
- In-country/region experience (cultural understanding, advanced language ability).
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with SAP accounting software, Excel, Outlook and EDI (invoicing).
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics with ability to apply this intelligence to sales strategy.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K Matching
- Health Benefits
- Product Discounts
- Discount Ski Pass/ Discount Gym Membership
- Flex Time Scheduling
How to Apply:Apply!
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company