The Content Marketing Manager will execute on strategies and tactics outlined by the annual marketing plan and the Digital Marketing Manager, with a strong focus on developing content for the Nixon.com, social channels, industry leadership opportunities, retailers, events, advertising campaigns, and direct marketing initiatives (e-mail, search, mobile).
The Content Marketing Manager's primary responsibility will be to help execute against the content marketing strategy, with a specific focus on content creation, distribution and promotion. He or she will work closely with the marketing team, subject matter experts, and influencers to find innovative ways to foster engagement around all Nixon content.
- Scope, plan, develop, curate, and distribute relevant best-in-class content to help attract, acquire and engage audiences and build sales.
- Educate and support planning teams in the development of content strategies, best practices, and idea generation and actively lead and/or participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas for new campaigns, content, messaging.
- Successfully promote all Nixon's content to maximize awareness, engagement and traffic to Nixon.com and Nixon owned media.
- Build and leverage relationships with industry influencers to aide in content promotion efforts
- Develop and manage global community and content strategies across Nixon's social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest), as well as other strategic public social networks
- Coordinate the planning of social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting key marketing initiatives
- Write posts and entries for social channels based on weekly or monthly editorial themes
- Generate and help implement new ideas at the intersection of social media and Ecommerce.
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the brand, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the impact of all content distribution efforts using website analytics and third-party tools, highlighting successes/areas in need of revision.
- Manage a content review process that ensures all content is on-brand, error-free, consistent in style, and optimized for both search and user experience across all digital channels.
- Manage the content calendar ensuring content is added to website and Nixon social properties according to the content calendar.
- Communicate content updates to affected team and the wider organization to ensure awareness across corporate.
How to Apply:Apply!
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company