The following traits may describe the ideal candidate:
You are not intimidated by using spreadsheets for extended periods of time – in fact you probably use spreadsheets to keep track of your personal finances or to help make decisions in both personal and professional environments.
You are a technologist – staying up to date with the latest mobile and web developments.
You LOVE to solve challenging problems and take analytical approach doing so.
Bonus points if you have programming experience. Extra bonus points if you have programming experience in R, Python, and/or SQL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generating reports, performing data validation, and resolving data issues or discrepancies.
- Analyzing trends and provides recommendations for tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Helping develop market surveys to gain actionable insights to help improve our products and pricing strategy.
- Developing analytical frameworks to improve decision making in other departments.
- Documenting market research findings and analytical processes.
- MBA or Bachelors degree in marketing, business with data analytics, statistics, or computer science – the candidate’s project complexity will depend on education and experience level.
- Should be familiar with surfing and/or the Action Sports Industry.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university.
- Minimum computer proficiency; excellent Excel, MS Power Point, and Word.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, or Adobe Omniture a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply:Apply!
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company