The Content Coordinator - Social will oversee, monitor, administer, curate and post all content on Burton’s social channels, which currently include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. Also included is anon. Optics Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter channels. Working within the Burton Marketing Creative – Content group, this role will collaborate with Brand, Media, Digital, Design, PR, Team Management, Sales, E-Comm, Events, Partnerships, and global offices to create compelling content and key brand stories. For planning purposes, this position will maintain a seasonal editorial content calendar that effectively balances all necessary messaging including brand, PR, team, product, commerce and wholesale in accordance with overall company goals.
Qualified candidates will possess strong creative writing skills with photo editing experience and snowboarding/industry knowledge preferred. Successful candidates will also have meticulous attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and timelines, plus superior organizational, communication, and follow up skills. Fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel, plus Adobe Bridge and Photoshop, as well as overall social media functionality in relation to photos, video and text preferred.
Please submit samples of relevant work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily administration, monitoring, and promotion of all Burton and anon. social channels.
• Promoting content from all key stakeholders throughout the year including, Team, PR, Brand,
Events, Partnership Marketing, Sales, E-Comm, Product and Creative.
• Working with brand marketing to align brand executions with social posts and coverage.
• Working with global offices and regional reps to streamline global and regional content.
• Lead coordination on work planning schedule and rollout of key PR, Brand, and Team activities by month specifically for social media and share the calendar with global offices.
• Coordination and execution of social media contests that support major marketing moments (i.e, Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer product launches, events like the US Open and Marketing Partners).
• Identify and train dealer/rider service rep(s) to help support product inquiries.
• Effectively coordinate all contracts, payments, invoices, and expenses related to social media activations.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or applicable field.
• Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in hands-on social/community management.
• Extensive knowledge of third-party social networking platforms, such as Sprout Social, Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, etc.
• Fluency in packaging and posting content to a variety of social media platforms.
• Must have excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate and engage with users online.
• Intimate awareness of the snowboarding / boardsports market required.
How to Apply:Apply!
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company