Provide support and analysis to the management team in order to deliver timely and accurate information and financial forecasts. Maintain reconciliations of financial statements and support the accounting team in month/quarter/yearend close process. Facilitate, analyze and maintain global standard costs and transfer prices. Creatively and collaboratively construct more efficient processes by working across departments.
- Help prepare on time delivery of consolidated global budgets to corporate headquarters. Work with international subsidiaries to analyze financial plans and provide decision support to the management team.
- Collaborate across departments to create and maintain company standard costs. Provide analysis to support business decisions regarding product costs. Reconcile standard costing models with company ERP. Support the product development team to create more efficient processes and provide timely information to senior management.
- Generate and provide global transfer prices to international subsidiaries. Work with management team to develop the best approach to yearly updates. Make recommendations based on global business and economic factors. Analyze variances and changes to global prices each season.
- Provide month end general ledger accounting support by maintaining balance sheet reconciliations, reserve analysis as well as preparation and review of journal entries. Analyze general ledger variances and make recommendations of balance sheet reserves.
- Create good working and collaborative cross departmental partnerships between the finance/accounting departments and other teams within the company.
- Responsible for consolidating the required documentation and preparation of internal capital requests. Manage the monthly bookings, reconciliations, and physical safeguard of the assets.
- Create and provide Ad hoc analysis when requested. Examine complex business problems and make recommendations to team members. Provide market data analysis to business partners and management periodically.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field. MBA, CPA or CFA a plus.
- 3-5+ Years of budgeting, forecasting and GAAP accounting experience in a public company.
- Experience with standard costing methods
- Strong relationship building skills, work with a diverse group within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple project and defined deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert user level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with HFM (Hyperion Financial management tool) and ERP systems (Avante, SAP, IFS). VB coding experience a plus.
- High level of attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills are must.
- Positive, team oriented attitude with the ability to contribute to high performing team.
How to Apply:
How To Apply:
Interested candidates please visit http://jarden.jobs/ to access all K2 Sports job opportunities posted on the website of our parent company Jarden Corporation.
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company