At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas, Reebok, or Rockport. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
From design to production to logistics to technology, every role in all our brands is connected to this. Our roles span the range of our brands, as well as spanning the globe. No matter what you do, or what country or city you do it in, your work helps make greatness possible.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The general purpose of this function is to act as a financial consultant for the Group Functions BOPS Organization (mainly Reebok - across all global business units/ functions/ creation centers), by giving recommendations to enable and drive fact based decision making. Creating transparency on the impact and dependencies of core cost and service drivers.
Supporting and steering the business to achieve the (financial) Brand Operations Strategy, “Creating the New” projects, from business case development to the implementation, including the follow up on targets. This role is supported by the BOPS BU Controller/Analysts through cost (-center) controlling, business controlling and performance management.
Enable the global BOPS Workload concept roll out (Brand adidas & Brand Reebok) especially in regards to reporting (collecting data / ad hoc analysis as well as standard reports). This role is defining requirements of respective reports and drives classification, harmonization and standardization of data sets while driving best in class delivery in terms of timelines and data quality through plausibility and cross-checks.
• Partner with business and Senior Management (Board-1) within the assigned area of responsibility, in regards to Brand Operations Creating the New business strategies implementation (e.g. investment requests)
• Enable fact based decision by creating financial transparency on identified (Creation Functions and Center of Excellence) concepts
• Lead medium- large sized projects, implement findings and ensure sustainability of achievements (e.g. generating Brand Operations KPI`s into overall GOPS KPI Framework)
• Develop business cases and implement adequate communication packages to present derived results, recommendations and solutions
• Create new and improved working methods for entire processes and systems
• Design, develop and implement state of the art analytic tools
• Develop new processes, standards or operational plans and deliver results with direct impact on the department and overall targets
• Significantly contribute to the achievement of the department strategy
• Identify significant improvement potential through variance analysis, derive solutions and facilitate related decisions
• Manage & execute standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis
• Drive/Manage the BOPS Workload concept implementation and consolidation, to ensure a consistent and Business Partner focused workload reporting
• Analyze Performance, risk detection and identification of improvement potentials driven by Workload results
• Provide comprehensive expertise for assigned functional areas/systems and processes towards team and business partners
• Ensure smooth operation of the business by taking on ownership for related actions
• Director Brand Operations Finance - BOPS Projects & Strategy
• Senior Director Brand Operations
• BOPS BU Controller/Analyst
• Group Functions Solutions Team
• BOPS adidas & Reebok (all BUs/Functions)
• adidas Brand & Sales Finance
• Reebok Senior Finance Team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Comprehensive business understanding of processes and structure
• High degree of customer orientation
• Ability to maneuver in consistently changing environment
• Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of external business drivers
• Thorough understanding of the complexity, interactions and dynamics within an international company
• Experience in Project Management
• Excellent communication skills for influencing others
• Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Ability to think and act strategically and develop operational plans
• Excellent analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree in Business Administration/Finance/ Controlling/International Management or other related fields
• System expertise: excellent MS office skills, BI, SAP (FI/CO), project management specific tools
• Comprehensive understanding of system landscape.
• 5-10 years work experience in related fields
How to Apply:Apply!
- Candidates Use Only!
- It's not cool for recruiters or others to solicit this company